My Loves and Me

My Loves and Me

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hello!

Hello All My Friends:

Life is crazy here like always.  Been going to doctors to try and determine if I have asthma or not.  Lots of trouble with shortness of breathe.
We are attending a great church.  Love my church family.  But still have trouble making friends they are more like acquaintances.
Youngest going to speech three days a week and OT once a week but seeing small improvements in what is doing school wise.
My daughters hearing is stable.  She struggles with reading but she can overcome it in time.
My oldest is still a test of my patients most days.  His OCD is continuous.
Sorry I have not posted in so long just hanging in there taking it one day at a time.
Hope all of you are well.

God Bless You all
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment