My Loves and Me

My Loves and Me

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hello Everyone!  I keep getting behind on my blogging.  We are doing well.  I am still organizing my school area but looking forward to getting to some hard work with my kids.  I fixed them a rule board this week.  I will try to post a pic later.  Trying to get some kind of order in this house.
Still got to start doing sign language with my daughter as her hearing keeps getting worse.

My family joined a local church a few weeks ago.  I am really enjoying attending.  My children loves the kids activities.  Makes my heart feel good to see them so excited about Jesus and going to church.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following! Following you right back! Finding the right church for your family is so important, glad you found one you like! I hate trying new churches, and I was really glad when the Lord said this is the one. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete