My Loves and Me

My Loves and Me

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Been a little while since I posted but things have been hectic.  I had a bad sinus infection and bronchitis last week so I did not accomplish much.  But I am so excited this week.  I bought several workbooks from a teacher who is selling out her classroom.  She gave me a great deal and I got about 20 books.  Then I found a copier on Craigslist for free as is.  So we picked it up, bought toner for it and it works.  Could not beat that. 
Kids are ready for me to get school back to organized and then we can all get to work.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

Talk to you later
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Just read your "about me". What a great momma you are. And you are right, with God there is always hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen. I feel like a failure most days. But I will do whatever I can for my kids. God is guiding me through and I know everything will be good.

      Delete