My Loves and Me

My Loves and Me

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sorry todays post is not just about homeschooling.   Today is a day that I just need to vent.  It is a day I just am ready to quit.  My oldest who has a eating disorder I can not get any help for.  They just give me nausea medicine for him and send us home.  My husband thinks it should be as simple as telling him to quit eating and quit vomiting and my son should be able to turn it off.
I feel so alone.  Took 4 days just to get someone to carry the garbage out for me then I did it myself.  Son said did not feel well enough and husband said it was sons job and he was capable of doing it so he did not have to.
Why can't family see how much I need support.  I recently just rededicated my life to God but my faith is struggling.  I have been fighting these same battles for years and I am tired.

Sorry for the rambling just had to get it off my chest.

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything gets better for you and for your family. I see that you are trying really hard. It should pay off one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((((Hugs)))) So sorry. I hope you are feeling better. Lifting you up in prayer for love and support and for your faith to be strengthened. I recently read that a trial is a gift. When we see it as that, it can give us strength to endure. For this life is about enduring to the end! Then there is a reward. ♥

    ReplyDelete