My Loves and Me

My Loves and Me

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Well, I am trying to figure out what I am doing here.  I hope I don't come across to dumb.

This is my second year of homeschooling.  I still don't have an organized routine.  We I decided to pull my dd out of public school last year and homeschool it was only because of her auditory processing disorder.  Then this year I put my oldest ds in ps and was going to hs my dd and youngest ds.  Well, as this school year as progressed my daughter as lost 60-70% of her hearing.  It is caused from genetics.  My youngest I started kindergarten with this year and he is developmentally delayed when it comes to academics and speech.  And I am having a rough time getting him to learn his ABCs, numbers, how to spell or write his name.  Then I had to pull my oldest out of ps 2 weeks after school started because he was stressed so much that he developed an eating disorder. 
So right now we are muddling through but we will never give up hope.

"With God All Things Are Possible"

2 comments:

  1. No need to feel dumb. I have been homeschooling more than two years and there are some days when I don't feel in the least organized.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martha, God will guide me through this just need to trust on him. I greatly appreciate all the support I get from other homeschool families I meet on here or on facebook.

    ReplyDelete